We hope you find this website helpful and easy to navigate and our office welcoming and efficient. Regular business hours are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Our conveyance desk closes daily at 3:30 PM.
- 2018 Popular Annual Finance Report
- 2018 Comprehensive Finance Report
- Reynolds Has Now Returned $14 Million
- Auditor wants authority to test fuel for water, sediment and octane level
- Bad Fuel on Feb. 20 Highlights Need for Testing in Ohio
- Do You Know How RIDs Impact Our Tax Bills?
- Click Here to Purchase 2020 Dog Tags
2020 Dog Tags Available Now
Listen to our radio message
- Local 12 Investigates Bad Gas (with video)
- FBI Makes Arrest in Local Skimmer Case (June 2019)
- Auditor Camera Records Illegal Access of Local Gas Pump
- Media Showing Video of Person of Interest in Skimmer Investigation
Do You Recognize This Man?
Click image to watch video clip
To provide information, call:
Tom Kamphaus, Auditor Inspector (513) 785-6318
Brian Rednour, Fairfield Police Dept. (513) 896-8285
While our office strives to provide the public with the most current and accurate data, the contents herein are not updated in real-time and may not reflect the most recent changes. Butler County does not assume any liability associated with the use of misuse of this data.
Butler County Auditor
130 High Street
Hamilton, OH 45011
Board of Commissioners
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Mon. - Fri.
closes daily at 3:30 PM